Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Elder "Tyler" Clark enters the MTC



Tyler at the MTC



Tyler and his proud parents



"Don't forget to write, brush your teeth, comb your hair........"



"Bye Grandma!!!"



"It's official, I have my badge! Just call me Elder Clark."

Tyler is now at the MTC, as I blog. What an amazing experience!!! I am so grateful to have had the privilege of joining Gary, Terri, Grandma, and Mom in seeing Tyler off at the MTC this morning. Thank you Gary and Terri for inviting me to partake in an experience I will never forget. Tyler is going to be such a great missionary, and he is ready to go. I am so proud of him! This Gospel is true!!! And, Tyler will soon be spreading it all over the Tulsa, Oklahoma mission area. All who come in contact with Elder Clark will be loved and blessed for sure.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Sounds like it was an amazing experience...I look forward to the experience of taking Chris with excitement and a little,"Wow, hope I can keep it together." feelings. I am very proud of Tyler and look forward to hearing of the wonderful things he will accomplish on his mission....

Chris Clark said...

our big boy is growing up ... sniff ... sniff... thats awesome!! can you hardly wait to do it all again in a few months!? lots of good stuff happening. i cant wait to start writing him! sweet pictures too!