Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Graduation Weedend

What a fun weekend!!! I took my last final on Thursday....yay! Afterwards, at work, Kerri surprised me with balloons and a beautiful platter of chocolate covered strawberries...thanks Kerri! On Friday, Mom & I went to watch some of the UVSC convocation for the School of Business. On Saturday we had the dinner party. We made homemade "Cafe Rio". Paul, Leslie, and the boys were here preparing their home for rent. I am so happy it worked out that they could plan it this weekend. Kim, Eric, and the kids came from Salt Lake, and Kerri from across the street. We had a great time. We had key lime cheesecake and chocolate covered strawberries to top it all off. Thank you everyone who has been so supportive, for all the cards and the well wishes. In August it is on to my Bachelor's!!! Love you all.

Thanks Kerri!!!

Do you see my empty seat on the platform?

Homemade Cafe Rio...YUM!!!

Leslie, Paul, Justin, & Chris back where they belong.

Eli loved the "dirty" strawberries!

Poor Amara only got to suck on dry cereal.

The Key Lime Cheesecake was awesome!!!

1 comments:

Chris Clark said...

Sweet! now we both have something to look forward to in August! (let the countdown begin) Thanks for inviting us over and cooking that delicious food! cant wait to see you in JUNE!