Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Two Missionary Cousins



These two good looking men are my two cousins that are about to go on their missions. Tyler (top) has been called to the Oklahoma mission, and Chris (bottom) should get his call hopefully next week. I am so proud of these two. They have both been looking forward to this time in their lives. I love these two boys so much and I know they are going to be amazing missionaries. They both have been raised by goodly parents who love the Lord. I am grateful for the example they are to our family. Tyler has such a magnetic personality, he is going to get along with both the locals and the other missionaries in his areas. Also, I had the privilege of watching Chris grow up into the man he is now just a couple houses away in Pleasant Grove. He has grown to be one amazingly smart and charismatic guy and I am going to miss him terribly. You two are the best and I love you both so much!!!

1 comments:

Chris Clark said...

aw!! we are the best huh!? Thanks Kim i cant wait to come see ya! ill be up the whole week of the 21st of this month! we should definitely go to the movies and Chillies or something for old time sakes! see ya soon!