Saturday, April 19, 2008

30 Years Old!?!?!?!?

I can't believe I am 30 years old!!! We had a fun day today. Mom and G-ma gave me some nice career clothes to help me find a new job this summer. Then Kerri came over and we headed off for The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. It was awesome! Then we drove around to see the progress of the Draper Temple and the Day Break Temple. When we got home, there was a wonderful bouquet of cookies on my porch wishing me a happy birthday from Paul, Leslie, Chris, and Justin. Then throughout the whole day I received four singing messages from the Lattas on every phone we own!! I also received birthday calls from Aunt Pat & Uncle Frank, Kim & Eric, Susie, my best friend Janna, and a personal call from Eli! It was a really good day, now back to studying for my finals. Thank you everyone for your love and birthday wishes. Here are some pictures to prove what a great day it was....


Mom, G-ma, Kerri, & I at The Cheesecake Factory


That burrito is as big as G-ma is!!!


Mom & I


Everyone knows how much I love attention...

Yum!!!!


Draper Temple

Day Break Temple (Can you believe Eric designed this?!?)


My bouquet of cookies
Thanks Paul, Leslie, Chris, & Justin!!!


1 comments:

Leslie said...

Well, looks like it was great day~! It is hard for me to believe you are 30 too~! You were just so young when I met you (9) It is hard to understand how fast time speeds by. Just goes to prove that we need to enjoy the journey~! Take care & ENJOY!