Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Achievement Award

Well, last night was my Achievement Award Ceremony. I think it went good, but mom says I'm too modest to tell you about it. So, I am turning this blog entry over to mom against my better judgement. Mom......

What an amazing night!!! Kim was honored and presented with an achievement award for being the top student in her field. The School of Business Dean called the 15 students the "Cream of the Crop" of Utah Valley State College. Kim is graduating with her Associates in Hospitality Management with a 3.98 cummulative GPA. She really deserves this recognition. I am so proud of her! Sniff, sniff.

This is craziness!!!

Mom & Grandma...my two greatest supporters

The Award

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Bravo, Bravo, I always new you did a lot of homework!! Congratulations on the fine achievement!! Now take a day or two off and do something fun, oh, I don't know....A CRUISE maybe??

Wendy said...

What a great student you are, Kim!! That is really cool that you received that award, what an honor. You are just amazing! Congrats ~

kimpg3 said...

Thank you. You two are so sweet. Thank you for your love, friendship, and continued support. I'm excited to have a few months off before I start into my Bachelors program in the fall semester. Love you guys!!!