Monday, January 12, 2009

Blast From The Past

OK, so we've been going through old boxes of pictures this past week looking for ones for our family reunion coming up this summer. There have definitely been some gems to never be forgotten!!! Anyway....I ran across these few ones with yours truly, and thought you might get a laugh or two. So here goes.......

Kindergarten (gotta love the pig-tails)



Grandpa and I (I was his favorite helper in the whole world)



Not sure which grade this is, but I just call it the year of the perm!




Grandpa & I in Parker, AZ (doesn't it look like his hair and my hair are blowing in opposite directions?)



OK yes, that would be me in the bikini, and FYI...that will be the first and last time I will be seen in a bikini!!! (do my thighs resemble the Michelin Man?)

4 comments:

Preds Girl said...

Awe...so cute!!!

Leslie said...

Sounds like a FUN weekend!! I love to look at pictures from the past!! Such good times. Ya, whats with the wind thing?!

Miss Mel said...

Kim--your photos are darling! My fav is the Michelin man one ;) I also really like the new look of your blog!

Just be...... said...

So cute!! You had blonde hair!! And look at Karen! Hmmmm foxy! Can't wait for the reunion to just hang out with you guys!
Kristi from Karma emailed me ,that my nicest relatives stopped by... I want to visit that store. I heard it is way cool.