Monday, June 23, 2008

A Wonderful Weekend with Chris Clark

What a great weekend! My cousin Chris went through the Mt. Timpanogos Temple on Saturday preparing to go on his mission. I am so happy that he chose to come up here to Utah to do this. On Sunday in Sacrament meeting, Chris gave an awesome talk. He is going to be an amazing missionary if you ask me (though I may be a little biased). He talked like a return missionary, not like one just ready to leave. Chris has so many family members, and friends who love him, including me. I don't know what I'm going to do without him for two years, but Brazil will be blessed to have him. Chris, you are going to be awesome, and I'm going to miss you so much!!! Have faith, not fear. I love you!!!

Chris and his wonderful parents

Chris and his amazing Grandma Clark

Chris and his awesome family

Chris and his truest friends

Chris and his loving former Bishop

5 comments:

Royell Phong said...

Hi Kim,
I love your blog! I wish we could have been there to be with Chirs too! Thanks for putting this great pictures on your site. That way I get to see part of the fun you all had! Hope you guys are all doing good. Take care, Royell

Chris Clark said...

This is awesome!! thanks for the sweet pictures... dang i look good when im sporting my temple smile :D thanks for being there and supporting me! haha i am already excited to get back and have another party!

Leslie said...

Thanks Grandma, Karen and Kim. It was one of the best weekends in a long time. Thanks for all your love and support. He really is going to be a great missionary!!

Lois said...

Hi Kim, I snuck a peak at your Blog page and it sure is nice. I love the pictures. We sure did have a good time didn't we. Thanks to Chris. He is going to be a awsome missionary. Thanks for the good time on your lawn on sundy for the picnick, your great people. Love Lois W. P.S. I never got to thank you and your mom for the two great cakes you sent when Dad died. They were so good and we were like flies on hamburger when Leslie brought them home. We had a houseful and they didn't last long. THANKS!!!!!

Miss Mel said...

Great photos Kim! Um...I left you a suprise on my blog so CHECK IT OUT!